January 29, 2014
January 1, 2014
assalamualaikum n good day. hawau yu (read : how are you)???
last night, a buddy of mine messaged me about this particular handbook or ‘so-called guidelines’ to be implemented throughout this coming year and the years after. after reading it, I kept thinking… ‘wouldn’t it be wise to share it with my fellow blogger buddies’. don’t you guys think so…??? anyhow, let’s on with the show~
1. drink plenty of water or at least 8 glass of water a day.
2. eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince n dinner like a beggar.
3. live with 3 E's -
4. make time to pray.
5. play more games. (outdoor games obviously)
6. read more books than you did in past years. (cause reading is the source of knowledge… right?)
7. sit in silence (meditation) for at least 10 minutes every day.
8. sleep for 7 hours each day. (depending on your age)
9. take a 10 - 30 minutes walk daily n while you walk… 'SMILE'.
1. don't over do yourself. keep your limits. (but don’t let life restrict you. you’re meant for something great.)
2. don't take yourself seriously. no one else does.
3. don't waste your precious energy on gossiping.
4. dream more while you're awake. (but don’t daydreaming. it isn’t good for your job.)
5. envy is a waste of time. you already have all you need. (be grateful!)
6. forget issues of the past. don't remind you partner with his/her mistakes in the past. this will ruin your present happiness.
7. life is too short to waste time on hating anyone. don't hate others... n especially don't hate yourself. (everyone is unique. treasure it!)
8. make peace with your past so it won't spoil your present.
9. no one is in charge of your happiness except you.
10. smile n laugh more. (just don’t act in the wrong way.)
11. you don't have to win every argument. agree to disagree.
1. call your family often.
2. each day give something good to others.
3. forgive everyone for everything. (just make sure they don’t repeat the same mistake twice.)
4. spend time with people over the age of 70 n below 6. (it’ll make you appreciate your life.)
5. try to make at least 3 people smile each day.
6. what other people think of you is none of your business.
1. do the right thing! (even if everyone try to say otherwise.)
2. ALLAH heals everything.
3. however good or bad a situation is, it will change… through time. (so, give yourself time to heal.)
4. no matter how you feel…
dress up n
the best is yet to come.
5. when you’re awake in the morning, thank Allah for it.
6. your inner most is always happy. so, be happy... n have no worries (hakuna matata).
so… that’s it then. have fun in your coming year. may we be blessed by ALLAH Subhana wa Ta’ala in every step we take in our life. =D
“… Aku bukanlah yang terbaik di kalangan kamu. Jika kamu dapati aku berada di atas kebenaran, maka ikutilah (bantulah) aku. Dan jika kamu dapati aku berada di atas kebatilan, maka perbetulkanlah (halangilah) aku.”
-Saidina Abu Bakr as Siddiq radhiallahu anh-
1. it’s been awhile since my last update. I think my writing skill have been a little rusty. need a lot of time to ‘clean’ it n make it as brilliant ‘shine’ as before. huhu…
2. the best n most perfect guidelines ever been pass down through generation are the verses of The Holy Qur’an. however, it will be meaningless unless we put an effort to understand the verses n apply it in our daily life. (al-Baqarah 2 : 2)