May 4, 2013

Clash of The Titans : The 13th General Election

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah everyone. howdy-do today…?

I know it’s been ages since my last update since I’ve been pretending to be very busy for this past few weeks. I need to take care of several projects simultaneously. but lets not forget that everyone might as well have their own set of problems… right? yet you guys do have time and manage to update your own blog. so, should I say that my statement would be invalid? hurm…???

speaking of our 13th general election this coming Sunday (which is tomorrow), I hope that we Malaysian will take part to make a better choice in selecting our next government because the choice is in our very hand (or should I say on our  finger that have been ‘colored’ with so-called irremovable ink).

malaysia 13th general election

********

* Alone We Make a Difference. Together We Can Make a HUGE Change!

Haryz Khairuddin (9)

1 comment :

Gee GTG said...

salam..panda..
yup..!! thats right..

selamat mengundi..
make a wise choice!!